The 2014 Nissan Titan and the 2013 Ford F-150 have lots in common and are strong, heavy duty work trucks. Just because they are first and foremost work trucks, does not mean that they can’t be used for play! Quite the contrary – because of their durability, size, and power, they just might be some of the best trucks to play in the mud with! View our 2014 Nissan Titan Inventory.
- Standard Rear Wheel Drive – S, SV, and SL Trims
- Four Wheel Drive – Optional on all trims, standard on the PRO-4X
- 5.6 Liter V-8, 5 speed automatic engine
- 317 Horsepower @ 5200 RPM’S
- 385 Pound Feet of Torque
Specs and Features
- Optional Trailer Hitch Receiver
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Remote Keyless Entry standard (Optional on base S trim)
- Skid Plates – Optional on all trims, standard on the PRO-4X
- Power Door Mirrors – Standard (Not on the S trim)
- Front and Rear Beverage Holders
- Tilt and Telescopic Steering Wheel
- Crew or King Cabin
- AM/FM Radio/CD Player
- MP3 – Standard on all trims except the S
- Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls – Standard (PRO-4X and SL only)
- 6 Speakers on the S, SV, and PRO-4X
- 18 Inch Alloy Wheels
2013 Ford F-150
The body has a boxy front with limited trim available. It has hill-descent control, stylish xenon headlights, and the My Ford entertainment system that comes standard with all new Fords.
- The F-150 Body Styles:
- Regular Cab – 6.5 or 8 ft. Cargo Bed
- Extended Cab (Super Cab) – 6.5 or 8 ft. Cargo Bed
- Crew Cab (Super Crew) – 6.5 or 5.5 ft. Cargo Bed
- Raptor Model – 5.5 ft. Bed
And These Basic Trims:
- XL – 17 inch steel wheels, tilt steering, vinyl upholstery, and an AM/FM radio.
- STX – 17 inch alloy wheels, cruise control, cloth upholstery, bold styling/body
- colored trim, 40/20/40 front seat, CD player and AUX input.
- XLT – Automatic headlights, fog lights, chrome trim, keyless entry, and Bluetooth
- FX2/FX4 – 18 in. wheels, trailer tow pkg., auto dimming rearview mirror, steering