The previous Nissan Rogue was always an all-around great vehicle, consistently ranking as one of the top 5 best-selling vehicles in the compact SUV class. However, despite quietly outselling most of its competitors, it seemed to lack the right versatility necessary for growing families. All of that has changed with the release of the all-new 2014 Nissan Rogue. This version comes with a whole host of new features that make it impossible to ignore as the quintessential family compact SUV. In fact, here is our list of the top five reasons families love the 2014 Nissan Rogue.
- Safety First. The number one concern for most any parent is safety. Nissan firmly believes in producing cars that are safe and reliable. That’s why the new 2014 Rogue comes furnished with the Nissan AABS – Advanced Air Bag System. This includes front seat-mounted side impact supplemental air bags, dual-stage supplemental front air bags, as well as roof-mounted curtain side impact supplemental air bags. Additionally, you get rollover sensors for added head protection, three-point front and rear seat belts, adjustable upper anchors, and safety rear door locks. The Premium package also offers a 360-degree camera system capable of alerting you to road hazards happening at any angle.
- Plenty of Space. The 2014 Rogue is remarkably flexible when it comes to offering space for growing family needs. The EZ Flex Seating Sytem allows all of the vehicle’s seats, with the exception of the driver’s, to be folded down for extra hauling capacity. An additional Divide-N-Hide Cargo System allows for 18 adjustable options between the occupant and cargo areas.
- Premium Interior. This compact-SUV offers plenty of superior comfort for every passenger. Although the front-row occupants may benefit the most from this vehicle’s comfort design with its unique NASA-inspired front seats. Designed to minimize your fatique, while maximizing your comfort, these are the ideal seats for the rushing soccer mom and dad. The rest of the cabin interior is comprised of rich and supple materials that wouldn’t be out of place in any luxury vehicle, making this a great and affordable option with a first-rate, upscale vibe.
- Technology. Family-friendly technology abounds in the new Rogue. The NissanConnectTM uses hands-free technology, your smartphone, and an easy-to-read 7-inch touch-screen to help your family keep in touch with the outside world, inside your vehicle. This unique navigation system includesNavTraffic, NavWeather, and other NissanConnectTM Apps, as well as great audio options for Sirius subscribers. Of course, the family can also plug in with any smart device to enjoy surround-sound music through the Streaming Audio via Bluetooth feature.
- Fantastic Fuel Economy. If you are a family on the go, constant stops at the gas station between destination points can be a major pocketbook drain. This makes buying a fuel-efficient vehicle a top concern for most growing families. Nissan gets it. Their 2014 Rogue gets an astounding 28 miles per gallon overall and a 33 mpg on the highway, thanks to an advanced continuously variable transmission (CVT). Additionally, don’t worry about using the all-wheel drive. With the AWD, you can still receive a great 25 mpg city and 32 mpg highway.
With all of these outstanding family-friendly features, it’s hard to find what not to like in the redesigned 2014 Nissan Rogue. The vehicle is almost a no-brainer when it comes to affordable family vehicles.
To learn more, or to test drive one for yourself, contact us at Montgomeryville Nissan. We are proud to offer the widest selection of New Nissan vehicles and Used Vehicles to the Montgomeryville, Philadelphia, and surrounding-area residents.
Visit us at 991 Bethelhem Pike, Montgomeryville, PA18936 today.