The name DiNic’s is one that is said a lot in Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania. For many decades, locals and visitors have flocked to the aroma-filled doorway of this iconic establishment for one of their famous sandwiches that take the classic “Philly” to a whole new level.
Now, with owner Frank DiClaudio at the helm of this celebrated eatery, you can continue to get the juicy, perfectly crafted Italian pork and beef sandwiches you have come to love.
The Art Of the Sandwich
There’s no secret behind DiNic’s roasted pork or beef sandwiches. They simply use quality ingredients that are put together with passion and care.
The custom-made rolls, which are freshly baked at the nearby Sam’s Italian Market, are where the masterpiece begins. They’re crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, and made to perfectly soak up the slow-cooked gravy that tops your sandwich.
The meat is butchered on site for unparalleled freshness and slow-roasted to tender juicy perfection. It is then thinly shaved onto the beautiful roll. You can leave it at that or add on extras that complement the flavors ideally. A favorite combo is their sliced sharp provolone cheese, broccoli rabe, and roasted peppers.
The Menu Continues
DiNic’s doesn’t stop with their popular sandwiches, though. Their talents continue throughout their impressive menu lineup, offering something authentic and inspiring for everyone.
- Meatballs: Straight from Nonna Anna’s recipe book, these classic Italian meatballs are as genuine as you can get.
- Chicken: Get a cutlet sandwich club style with lettuce, mayo, and tomato, or Parmesan with traditional marinara and mild provolone.
- Steaks: It wouldn’t be a PA restaurant without a steak sammy, which you can get as regular, with cheese, or pizza style.
- Hoagies: Gourmet Italian and the DiNic’s Classic are the popular hoagies here, but you can also get roast turkey or triple ham. Don’t eat meat? Opt for the Italian Veggie, where the meat won’t be missed.
- Sides: Every sandwich deserves a good side of fries, and DiNic’s are hand-cut, never frozen, and served up with Roasted Garlic Aioli. Or, get a side of soup or their Italian eggrolls for something different.
Experience DiNic’s Roast Pork & Beef Today
There’s never a bad time to take in the famously popular flavors of this Montgomeryville area staple. Stop by DiNic’s today and taste what their menu has to offer. You’re sure to be impressed by the fresh selection of amazing dishes.