Your grandparents bought their cars, your parents bought their cars, and you – you are considering buying your next Nissan. Why the hesitation? You no longer have to buy a car; you have options, such as leasing a Nissan. However, you have probably heard murmurs that buying is better than leasing because you have something to show for your payments. But buying isn’t always better. Here are five reasons why you should lease your next Nissan in the Philadelphia, Montgomeryville, and Doylestown areas:
1. Change is good: Once you purchase a car, it is yours – for better or for worse. But wouldn’t it be nice to take advantage of a more streamlined appearance, enhanced fuel economy, or technological innovations as they are offered? When you lease your next Nissan Altima or Pathfinder, you can. What it also means that you don’t have to worry about reliability as your car ages; you can lease the most current Nissan and enjoy the latest and greatest without the worry.
Check out our Nissan Lease Deals!
2. Decisions, decisions: Do you want the Nissan Rogue or the Maxima? Buy the two-door or four-door? Front wheel drive or all wheel drive? Blue or red? How do you decide? When you lease your next Nissan, your decision only has to meet your current situation, and not factor in ten years down the road. In essence, leasing offers you the flexibility that purchasing cannot.
3. The long-term test drive: Some people wonder why lease a car; at the end of the lease, you have nothing to show for it. But think again – you had a reliable mode of transportation, and you have the option of purchasing the Nissan that you just leased. Buying a new car would cost a lot more, and while buying a used car can be fraught with issues, you know the history of this particular car because you drove it. Leasing your next Nissan can be viewed simply as a fun, long-term test drive.
4. Affordability: Little to no down payment, no need for financing or interest charges, and potentially smaller monthly payments – leasing an Altima or Sentra can’t get any easier financially. Why is this? Leasing only pays for the car’s depreciation while buying means you pay for depreciation and more. Minimizing your car costs will help you have a better personal budget and more money for the other things in life.
Related Post: Buying vs Leasing
5. Less maintenance: It’s a fact – even the newest of cars can break down. However, many serious issues with a car occur as it ages. With leasing, you can avoid this prime breakdown time. This lets you avoid many of these additional costs as well as the time and hassle of addressing those major repairs. Still, whether leasing or buying, always keep your Nissan tuned up for optimal performance.
Buying a car is a viable option when it comes having a vehicle but leasing is another you should consider. It gives you time to consider what you like and don’t like in a vehicle but while still being able to get around. For more information about leasing, contact the professionals at Montgomeryville Nissan. Their friendly and reliable expertise will help you decide which Nissan that is right for you.