High school graduation is an exciting time in the life of a student. As a significant milestone, it deserves recognition and celebration.
Venues are a crucial element to creating a successful event; they determine the ambiance, comfort level, and overall happiness of your graduate and their friends.
High schools in and around Montgomeryville have a wide variety of venues they can choose from to help make their students’ graduation a fun and memorable occasion.
• High school graduation comes at the perfect time of year for an outdoor ceremony. The Brookside Manor at Somerton Springs in Feasterville-Trevose provides a beautiful setting when you enter. Their gardens and gazebos set a wonderful mood that calls forth fresh beginnings and also provides the perfect backdrop for unique graduation photos.
For indoor ceremonies, the Grand Ballroom provides modern elegance with contemporary décor, while the smaller Somerton Room lends a Victorian aura. The Brookside Manor has over 40 years’ experience in event service, which will go far when it comes to planning a good graduation experience.
• The Washington House Restaurant and Sellersville Theater 1894 are located side by side in Sellersville, offering good eats next to a wonderfully unique graduation venue. The historic feel will perfectly fit the reminiscent mood of graduating students as they reflect on their high school careers before looking forward to their bright futures.
The restaurant and theater can be booked separately or together, depending on the needs of your graduation ceremony. The theater offers a multimedia projector, Meyer sound system, professional 5.1 cinema surround sound, and stage lighting options to display memorable moments from and achievements of the students being honored.
• Normandy Farm in Blue Bell also offers several options to make graduation a grand event. As a National Register of Historic Places, Normandy Farm offers a rich architectural and historical background, which has been faithfully restored to its original state. Graduating students will rely on roots they’ve made during and prior to their high school careers throughout their lives, so a historic venue is a wonderful choice.
• Blue Bell Country Club offers and array of options for events hosted there, including two ballrooms and many outdoor function areas. An outdoor ceremony would overlook the country club grounds, including the gorgeous golf course, an Arnold Palmer Masterpiece.
• Loch Nairn Golf Club in Avondale provides another serene golf course atmosphere with a rich history originating with a Scotsman, explaining its name. The staff are dedicated and experienced, promising a smooth and fulfilling ceremony. The golf course itself is lovely, surrounded by lakes, wetlands, streams, and tree-lined fairways, providing an idyllic backdrop offset by a 17th-century farmhouse.
• Fonthill Castle Estate in Doylestown may seem an unlikely choice, but with extensive, gorgeous grounds, it provides space for a graduation ceremony with an air of verities. Their event planners come highly recommended, ensuring the ceremony won’t be memorable for the wrong reasons.
Fonthill Castle Estate brings an air of rustic charm to the graduation ceremony, which is perfect for high school students dreaming ahead of what’s still to come in their lives. The castle will remind everyone of possibilities, which is what every high school senior should have on their mind during their graduation ceremony.
Like the venues included here, the best graduation venues have a unique historical or cultural background to add depth to the occasion. They are clean, open areas. Most importantly, the venue will understand that high school graduation will be a lifetime memory for students and be willing to work with planners to organize a meaningful and memorable event.
Schedule your seniors’ graduation celebration soon! Spaces are sure to be taken up long before graduation occurs.