The Nissan Versa is a sporty subcompact sedan that’s giving something you’d never expect: space. Though it’s small on the outside, experts have praised the model for its roomy interior and generous cargo capacity. But how much can the Nissan Versa really hold? Contact us today for more information!
Room for Everyone
The Nissan Versa has up to 90.2 cubic feet of passenger space and features the following:
- Room for 5 passengers
- 41.8 inches of legroom for the front seats
- 37 inches of legroom in the back seats
- A lofty roof line allowing tall passengers to ride comfortably
In total, those in front seats will get about 40 inches of headroom, and those in the rear seats will get 36.6 inches of headroom.
No Cargo Crunch
The Nissan Versa is not a sizeable SUV, nor does it pretend to be. But if you need a spacious sedan for a quick weekend getaway in Philadelphia, Lansdale and Doylestown, or a shopping trip in town, then consider the Nissan Versa.
- It has up to 14.9 cubic feet of trunk space, an impressive capacity for a modern day sedan.
- It’s big enough to fit multiple small suitcases as well as a number of shopping bags.
- Also comes with a 60/40 split fold-down rear seat
Plus, the trunk itself is designed for your convenience. There are no intrusions that decrease its capacity, and it has a wide opening to help you get in as much cargo as you need. Best of all, since the car is lower to the ground, you can load items into the truck without straining yourself.
In addition to many suitcases and five people, the Nissan Versa can also hold more than 1,000 pounds of passengers and cargo, far more than any typical trip would require.
The Versa Note
The Nissan Versa also features a hatchback model, the Nissan Versa Note. Designed for those looking just a bit more space than a sedan, this vehicle has an additional four cubic feet of passenger volume. However, it features the same leg- and headroom measurements.
In terms of cargo capacity, the Versa Note definitely has more to work with and features the following:
- 18.8 cubic feet of cargo space
- If you need more room, just lower the rear seats to open up to 38.3 cubic feet.
- Versa Note includes the available Divide-N-Hide® Adjustable Floor. It’s located in the trunk and it provides an extra space to store valuable cargo.
- The Versa Note can also carry more than 1,000 pounds.
So How Much Can the Nissan Versa Really Hold?
Although the size and dimensions of the suitcases you take on a road trip from Philadelphia to the other side of the country may differ depending what you really need to pack, rest assured that the Versa can fit up to 14.9 cubic feet of suitcase space. Fold the rear seats down and that number is sure to double within reason.
No matter if you want to chauffer the entire family or you want to enjoy a nice weekend getaway, the Nissan Versa has all the space you need to carry much more in a compact sedan. The Versa is now available at Montgomeryville Nissan. So bring a few empty suitcases and see for yourself how much it can really hold.
And while you’re here, be sure to talk to our expert staff about test driving the Nissan Versa for yourself.