The time immediately following college graduation is always an exciting time in one’s life. There’s a lot going on, and you may be searching for an apartment, finding a new job, and getting life as an adult started in Philadelphia, Lansdale, or Doylestown.
It’s possible that you may also be looking for a new car. Montgomeryville Nissan is here to help you with that part of the equation, with some assistance from the Nissan College Graduate Program. Contact us today to get started!
Ensure Your Hard Work Pays Off
- Graduates will receive up to $1,000 off MSRP on top of other existing offers on Nissan models.
- If you’ve graduated in the last 24 months or have proof of graduation within the next six months along with proof of current or future employment beginning within 90 days, you can qualify for a discount.
- All you have to do is visit our Nissan dealership, find the vehicle you want to drive, and then drive away having saved money on what is perhaps the first car you’ll ever own!
Choosing the Right Nissan
Once you’ve qualified for the program, you’ll start the exciting part of the process: finding a car.
Will you be doing a lot of commuting? Will your job include any heavy-duty driving? Will you be driving solo or frequently carpooling? These are all questions you’ll want to keep in mind prior to getting behind the wheel. Shop our current Nissan inventory today.
Learn More About the Nissan College Graduate Program Today
Graduating from college is always an exciting time in one’s life. You’ve put the hard work in, now let Montgomeryville Nissan help you with that first vehicle purchase. Pay us a visit, and get behind the wheel in Philadelphia, Lansdale, or Doylestown.
1 To take advantage of the rebate, you must:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or will graduate from such a school/program within the next six months
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college, junior college, technical college, or university during the last two years or will graduate within the next six months
- Be enrolled in or have graduated from an accredited graduate degree program during the last two years