Just as humans cannot exist without blood, a vehicle cannot exist without oil. The oil in your vehicle is its lifeline that supports the engine, the most vital component. As one of the most important and necessary measures a vehicle owner can take, visiting Montgomeryville Nissan for your regularly scheduled oil change can ensure the life of your vehicle.
Why Get an Oil Change?
As the most important fluid in your engine, your vehicle’s motor oil has several different tasks. The motor oil keeps the engine parts lubricated, cools important engine parts , and keeps the internal engine parts free of varnish. Over time, the motor oil begins to break down and degrade because of the use of the vital additives. Getting an oil change restores the vital components that are used to service your engine. In addition, each oil change offers your vehicle the following benefits.
Changing the oil in your vehicle will reduce the friction by providing sufficient lubrication in the engine. This will prevent overheating and get rid of all of the impurities that commonly build up around the engine. The most common impurities are antifreeze, dust, and metallic shavings. They can greatly reduce the fuel efficiency of your vehicle as well as the engine processing.
- Old oil actually turns to sludge, which will eventually kill your engine.
- Clean oil ensures your vehicle is getting the maximum horsepower. Only when all of the cylinders are working and properly lubricated can you vehicle perform at its full capacity.
- A vehicle with old or no oil is more likely to break down while you are driving it.
- Having your vehicle’s oil changed is a regular maintenance item that prevents several major and costly issues involving your engine such as:
- Engine parts jamming or fusing together.
- Engine part failure.
- Parts grinding due to lack of lubrication.
Where to Get an Oil Change?
The Service Department at Montgomeryville Nissan offers Nissan Certified and Trained Technicians to perform your oil change in the least possible amount of time. In addition, the avant garde service facility only employs the best standards and equipment to ensure the integrity of your vehicle. Even though you will not be waiting long, the newly renovated waiting area features two flat screen TVs to make your brief wait as pleasurable as possible. At Montgomeryville Nissan, we offer highly-trained technicians and quick service to get you back on the road.