2014 Nissan Armada
The Armada is a hefty, masculine, full sized sport utility vehicle that seats 8. With a roomy, comfortable interior, the 2014 Nissan Armada review portrays the best S.U.V. for vacations, road trips, and large family outings. It’s strong and wide like a S.U.V. should be with fantastic ride quality – very firm and smooth, soaking up all the bumps in the road. There are 3 trim levels also: SV. SL, and premium; you can choose either RWD or AWD with any trim.
- Vehicle Information System with 7″ QVGA color monitor
- Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System
- Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Rear air conditioning with rear controls
- Power windows with front one-touch auto-up/down
- Flip-out rear quarter windows
- Power door locks with auto-locking feature
- Remote keyless entry with remote front windows down
- Key-operated front windows up/down
- Cruise control with illuminated steering wheel-mounted controls
- Tilt steering column
- Variable intermittent speed-sensitive windshield wipers and rear wiper
- Four 12-volt DC power outlets
A well organized and spacious interior that’s full of comfort, security, and plenty of space. If you have a family of 5 or more, be prepared to sacrifice cargo space that you may need. If you have a family of 4 or less, going on vacation may require you to fold the last row down in order to bring suitcases, bags, and boxes along. Good thing the 2014 Nissan Armada has lots of character which causes you to overlook any imperfections.
The interior design has a soft outline with it’s sensitive buttons and leather shift knob. It has bucket power driver and passenger seats in the front, bucket 2nd row seating along with split bench rear seats and a reclining 3rd row. As for your entertainment you will be delighted with the Sirius XM radio, MP3 decoder, LCD monitors, diversity antenna, wireless phone connection/bluetooth, a CD player and steering wheel audio controls to boot.
- 18″ x 8.0″ 6-spoke aluminum-alloy wheels
- P265/70R18 all-season tires
- Full-size spare tire
- Automatic on/off headlights
- Painted roof-rack
- Running boards
- Body-color grille
- Dual power heated outside mirrors
- Rear Sonar System
- Flip-up liftgate window
- Front UV-reducing solar glass
- Rear black privacy glass
This 2014 Nissan Armada review portrays a fierce, strong competitor among all of the other S.U.V. choices. It has 18 inch alloy wheels along with 4 wheel independent suspension and front and rear anti-roll bars for extra safety. You will love the body-colored door mirrors and bumpers along with the heated power door mirrors and the rear cargo lift gate. The 2014 Nissan Armada has roof rack rails and body side moldings along with fully automatic, delay-off headlights and variable intermittent wipers along with a rear window wiper.
The 2014 Nissan Armada has plenty of features to keep you and your loved ones safe including ABS, plenty of airbags, and electronic stability control. Rear parking sensors, low tire pressure warning, and rear child safety locks are those necessary features to keep the vehicle secure while on the road. Then you have both traction and stability control which are even more vital for safety and security. More safety features include 4 wheel disc brakes with brake assist, ignition disable, panic alarm, and a security system.