2014 Nissan Quest
For families in search of a minivan to make the daily commute or road trips more comfortable, the 2014 Nissan Quest offers comfortable seating and ample space for up to 7. This third generation, family friendly ride is an excellent choice for those perusing the minivan market, with style, technology, and refinement to spare.
- 16″ x 6.5″ Steel wheels with bolt-on wheel covers
- P225/65TR16 all-season tires
- Dual sliding rear doors
- Power outside mirrors
- Front UV-reducing solar glass
- Chrome door handles
The Quest continues its sleek, distinctive look in the 2014 model year, sporting bold character lines including an angular grille and headlight cluster. With standard 16 inch wheels and 18 inch wheels on SL and LE models, this van is no wallflower.
- Nissan Intelligent Key® with Push Button Ignition
- Air conditioning
- In-cabin charcoal microfilter
- Second- and third-row air conditioning/heater vents with second-row controls
- Power door locks with auto-locking feature
- Power front windows with driver’s one-touch auto-up/down
- Power second-row windows
- Tilt and telescoping steering column
- Cruise control with illuminated steering wheel-mounted switches
- Variable intermittent speed-sensitive flat-blade windshield wipers and rear wiper
- First- and second-row height-adjustable seat belts
- Dual front map lights
- Dual second- and dual third-row reading lights
- Sunglasses storage
- Mood lighting
- Two 12-volt DC power outlets
The interior of the 2014 Nissan Quest houses a luxurious, contemporary interior constructed from high quality materials. The dash is reminiscent of its high line Infiniti cousin, and theatre style seating offers second and third row passengers excellent window views. The lower sliding door step on the 2014 Nissan Quest is lower than on other minivan models, allowing for easier access into second and third row seats for children and elderly passengers. Second row seats slide and tilt, allowing for easier access as well as more legroom when needed. Both second and third row seats fold flat for maximum versatility and over 119 cubic feet of available cargo space including an always-available rear storage well. And there is no lack of cup holders – at total of 16 are available for fulfilling your every beverage fantasy.
The 3.5 liter V6 of the 2014 Nissan Quest delivers 260 horsepower and 204 lb-ft of torque when paired with Nissan’s CVT, or continuously variable transmission. Fuel economy is excellent for this class and EPA rated at 18 city, 24 highway mpg. One of the best handling rides in the minivan segment, the Quest delivers the smoothest ride in the minivan segment with minimal body roll and good steering response.
- Nissan Advanced Air Bag System with dual-stage supplemental front air bags with seat belt and occupant-classification sensors
- Driver and front-passenger seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bags
- Roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bags for front, second and rear-seat outboard occupant head protection
- Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) with Traction Control System (TCS)
- 3-point Seat Belts with Automatic and Emergency Locking Retractors
- Front seat belts with pretensioners and load limiters
- Front-seat Active Head Restraints
- Height-adjustable head restraints for all seating positions
- LATCH System (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren)
- Child safety rear door locks
- Zone Body construction with front and rear crumple zones
Standard safety equipment includes anti-lock brakes with electronic brake force distribution and brake assist, dual front, front side, and full length side curtain airbags, traction and stability control, and LATCH compatible child restraints. In addition, the new and highly functional tire pressure alert system flashes hazard lights while you are filling your tires, and beeps the horn when you’ve reached the correct pressure.