2019 Nissan Frontier Review
The 2019 Nissan Frontier is ready to take on big projects throughout Philadelphia, Lansdale, and Doylestown.
Our team at Montgomeryville Nissan wants to help you find out if it’s the right truck for you. So, we’ve put together this 2019 Nissan Frontier review. We’ll discuss its power, versatility, and wide array of convenient accessories. Keep reading to learn more!
The strength of the 2019 Nissan Frontier comes from the brawny 2.5L 4-cylinder engine under its hood. It can produce 152 horsepower and 171 lb-ft of torque.
If you’re looking for even more strength, you can opt for the available 4.0L V6 engine. It turns out an impressive 261 horsepower and 281 lb-ft of torque.
The Nissan Frontier has enough towing toughness to haul your boat out to the lake and bring all the necessary equipment to the jobsite. It has a maximum towing capacity of 6,720 pounds.1 It’s also equipped with a rearview monitor, which will make hooking up your trailer even easier.
Technology Onboard the Nissan Frontier
In the 2019 Nissan Frontier, you’ll have technology that’ll keep you connected on and off the job. The available 5.8-inch color touchscreen gives you access to NissanConnect®.
You’ll be able to connect to the people, apps, and music that you love with standard Bluetooth® integration and available NissanConnect® Mobile Apps. On top of that, the Nissan Navigation System will connect you to the places you need to go.
The Frontier also has technology designed to help keep you safe and in control. Standard safety features, like Vehicle Dynamic Control and Traction Control System, help reduce wheel spin and work to keep a better grip on the road.
The 2019 Nissan Frontier can be outfitted with a variety of available accessories to fit the needs of your next job.
If you need access to your tools and equipment wherever you go, the available, built-in non-sliding toolbox has you covered. The diamond-plate construction is weather- and corrosion-resistant, so all your implements will be protected from the elements.
There are other advantageous additions like an available bedliner with a non-slip surface. There’s also an available sliding bed divider that will keep things organized. Plus, the optional all-season floor mats will keep your truck protected during your dirtiest adventures.
Check Out the 2019 Nissan Frontier!
The 2019 Nissan Frontier has technology that will help keep you connected and safe while you’re behind the wheel. It also has the hauling power and handy accessories that’ll make your next project in Philadelphia, Lansdale, or Doylestown a breeze.
Come to Montgomeryville Nissan to check out the Frontier for yourself. Schedule a test drive today!
1 Maximum towing capacity when properly equipped. Maximum towing of up to:
• 3,800 lbs. for Frontier® King Cab® S M/T
• 3,790 lbs. for Frontier® King Cab® S A/T
• 3,810 lbs. for Frontier® King Cab® SV 4-cylinder M/T
• 3,790 lbs. for Frontier® King Cab® SV 4-cylinder A/T
• 6,720 lbs. for Frontier® King Cab® SV V6 4×2
• 6,510 lbs. for Frontier® King Cab® SV V6 4×4
• 6,690 lbs. for Frontier® King Cab® Desert Runner®
• 6,450 lbs. for Frontier® King Cab® PRO-4X®
• 6,640 lbs. for Frontier® Crew Cab S 4×2 M/T
• 6,620 lbs. for Frontier® Crew Cab S 4×2 A/T
• 6,370 lbs. for Frontier® Crew Cab S 4×4 and SV 4×4
• 6,640 lbs. for Frontier® Crew Cab SV 4×2
• 6,620 lbs. for Frontier® Crew Cab Desert Runner®
• 6,320 lbs. for Frontier® Crew Cab PRO-4X® M/T
• 6,290 lbs. for Frontier® Crew Cab PRO-4X® A/T
• 6,480 lbs. for Frontier® Crew Cab SL 4×2
• 6,240 lbs. for Frontier® Crew Cab SL 4×4
• 6,500 lbs. for Frontier® Crew Cab Long Bed SV 4×2
• 6,250 lbs. for Frontier® Crew Cab Long Bed SV 4×4
Towing capacity varies by configuration. See Nissan Towing Guide and Owner’s Manual for additional information.