2020 Nissan Pathfinder
When it comes to 7-seater SUVs, hardly anything can compare to the Nissan Pathfinder. With its impressive capabilities, spacious interior, and reassuring fuel efficiency, this is, without a doubt, a top option for many PA drivers.
Check out this Montgomeryville Nissan review, which we wrote for our customers in Philadelphia, Lansdale, Doylestown, and surrounding Pennsylvania communities. Contact us to get started.
The Nissan Pathfinder is capable of towing as much as 6,000 pounds when properly equipped.1 It can also kick out up to 284 horsepower and 259 lb-ft of torque with its 3.5L Direct Injection Gasoline (DIG) V6 engine. Additionally, the vehicle can handle snow, ice, rock, sand, and just about anything else with its available Intelligent 4×4 4-wheel drive system.
This Nissan SUV is about as capable as they get. Have a conversation with one of our teammates ASAP to learn more about these features and others, including Hill Start Assist, Hill Descent Control, and its specially tuned suspension.
Nissan Pathfinder: Interior
Drivers who are opting for an SUV that seats seven are obviously interested in taking their family and friends around. Just how comfortable will everyone be?
- Headroom (without the moonroof): 42.2 inches in the front row, 39.4 inches in the second row, and 37.8 inches in the third row.
- Legroom: 42.2 inches in the front row, 41.7 inches in the second row, and 19.8 inches in the third row.
- Hip Room: 56.8 inches in the front row, 56 inches in the second row, and 42 inches in the third row.
- Shoulder Room: 60.9 inches in the front row, 60.4 inches in the second row, and 57.1 inches in the third row.
On the other hand, let’s say you have to transport a bunch of cargo for a camping trip, a kid’s soccer practice, or a rehearsal for that band you’ve been planning to get together for a few years.
In that case, you won’t have any problem with a standard cargo capacity of 16.2 cubic feet. If you need more room, you can fold the third row down flat to expand that number to 47.4 cubic feet. Stow the second row, too, for a max cargo capacity of 79.5 cubic feet.
For such a large SUV, the Nissan Pathfinder manages to achieve truly remarkable EPA-estimated fuel economy ratings: 20 MPG in the city, 27 MPG on the highway, and 23 MPG combined.2
Schedule a 2020 Nissan Pathfinder Test Drive Today
Now that you have a better sense of what this massive SUV has to offer you and your friends, why not experience it firsthand?
Set up a test drive right now at Montgomeryville Nissan near Doylestown, Lansdale, and Philadelphia. Call us, connect with us on our website, or stop by in person!
1. Maximum towing capacity when properly equipped. Towing capacity varies by configuration. See Nissan Towing Guide and Owner’s Manual for additional information.
2. 2019 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates. 20 City MPG / 27 Highway MPG / 23 Combined MPG for Pathfinder® 2WD. 19 City MPG / 26 Highway MPG / 22 Combined MPG for Pathfinder 4WD. 2020 EPA estimates not available at time of publication. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions. Use for comparison only.