At Montgomeryville Nissan, we know that our customers near Lansdale and Doylestown work hard to earn a living, so we want to reward you with exclusive discounts and benefits on your next Nissan Vehicle with the Nissan Vehicle Purchase Program (VPP). The Nissan VPP allows you to purchase a new Nissan vehicle at a pre-negotiated price, along with some other exciting benefits. Learn more about the Nissan VPP and specials.
What is the Nissan VPP?
Through the Nissan VPP, business associates are given the option to purchase a Nissan vehicle with insider pricing, as well as receive the Nissan VIP treatment. Eligible participants can drive off the lot in a brand-new vehicle without any hassle. With this program, you simply pick the Nissan vehicle you want, along with the color, trim level, and any optional upgrades, all at a pre-negotiated price. With this program, you’ll enjoy all the newest and most exciting technologies that Nissan is bringing to its lineup, such as ProPILOT Assist, at a discounted price. This is our way of showing our appreciation for our valued business partners and for their role in turning Nissan into the automotive powerhouse it is.
Do You Qualify?
Check out if you qualify at the VPP website! Those eligible for the Nissan Vehicle Purchase Program include:
- Direct, full-time Nissan employees.
- Parents, spouses, or children of full-time employees.
- Full, half, or step-siblings of full-time employees.
- Tenured NNA dealership employees, though this also requires monthly Virtual Academy reports or written verifications from Human Resources.
- Direct, full-time employee of a company affiliated with Nissan.
- Parents, spouses, or children of an affiliated company employee.
- Widow or widower of a deceased affiliate company employee.
- Extended family member or friend of NNA or affiliate company employees.
Once you’re qualified, you’re free to choose the vehicle you want and receive your VPP claim number. Bring this number, your current paycheck stub, a company-issued photo ID, or a letter from your HR department that verifies your employment to our dealership, to get your new Nissan vehicle. It’s that simple.
- Allied Infosecurity Inc.
- Axiom Asset Management.
- De Lage Landen Financial Services.
- Environmental Tectonics Corporation.
- Fiserv Lending Solutions.
- Houghton International.
- IFM Efector Inc.
- Ikon Office Solutions.
- Rexroth Bosch Group.
- Rodale Inc.
- Serv-I-Quip Inc.
- Sungard Availability Services.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals.
- The Vanguard Group.
Learn More About our Nissan Vehicle Purchase Program
With so many appealing options in the Nissan lineup, such as the Altima, Maxima, and Pathfinder, there’s never been a better time to get behind the wheel of a brand-new Nissan. With the Nissan Vehicle Purchase Program, you can take advantage of exclusive offers and great specials on your next Nissan model, complete with all the innovative features that matter most to you. If you work at one of Nissan’s affiliate companies near Montgomeryville, Lansdale, or Doylestown, such as the Vanguard Group or Rodale Inc., contact Montgomeryville Nissan today to learn more about the exciting VPP and to find your next Nissan model!