If you work in the construction industry in Pennsylvania, you know that this type of work requires a vehicle that is rugged, and provides plenty of space for tools and equipment. However, because you need a vehicle for more utilitarian purposes does not mean you want to sacrifice good looks and style! The 2014 Nissan NV may be just what you are looking for if you want a vehicle that is ideal for construction work, but provides the smooth ride, comfort, and style of an SUV. Let’s take a look.
There are several versions of the 2014 Nissan NV including the NV S Standard Roof, the NV200 S I4 S, NV200 SV I4 SV, the NV S High Roof 2500, and NV200 Taxi I4, and NV Passenger to name a few. With so many styles available, your toughest decision may be choosing which one is your favorite!
Regardless of which model you decide on, the 2014 Nissan NV is designed with durability and spaciousness in mind. Whether hauling around your entire construction crew, tools and equipment, or a bit of both, you will enjoy plenty of room and a comfortable ride.
A few of the features that make this good-looking van a favorite of those in the construction industry include:
- Space for 12 occupants – four rows of seating provide for plenty of leg room without crowding
- Extra low step-in height means you won’t have to extend so much effort getting into and out of the van while unloading tools and equipment
- Seat mounted safety belts make moving around easier; most vans have seat belts that are ceiling mounted, which limits mobility
- Seats are easily removed without tools when you need lots of space for larger objects or work equipment
- Doing paper work on the road is easy with a passenger seat the folds down into a makeshift desk
- Charging cell phones and laptops on the go is simple as the 2014 Nissan NV provides two 120V power outlets up front, and four 12V units in the rear
- Technology-wise, options include a hands-free Bluetooth phone system, rear camera for parking, touchscreen navigation, and more
- Tough interior can handle any abuse construction workers can throw at it; seats are manufactured of water-resistant materials, and provide protective wear patches made of heavy-duty vinyl
- Depending on the model you choose, some offer a full 6′ 3″ of standing space, meaning you don’t have to crouch down while inside the cargo area
The 2014 Nissan NV offers plenty of horsepower and torque as well, depending on whether you choose the S or SV, or the high-end SL model. With five-speed automatic transmission and powerful engines, this is one vehicle that will get up and move in a hurry, even when hauling a heavy load.
If you are in the construction industry and are looking for a van/SUV that will exceed all of your needs, test drive the 2014 Nissan NV available at Montgomeryville Nissan today. Our team is dedicated to meeting your unique automotive needs and providing you with outstanding service after the sale!