Named after the King of Prussia Inn, which was built as a cottage in 1719, King of Prussia has gone through a lot of changes over the years. Until almost fifteen years ago, the original inn was blocked off from the public, which changed in 2000 when it was finally relocated. It’s also home to the King of Prussia Mall, which is the largest shopping complex in the U.S. when theme park square footage isn’t taken into account. The shopping complex is absolutely massive, at last count employing more than 6000 people and attracting an average of 25,000 customers each day. It is home to many of the most popular retail outlets, restaurants, and much more. So if you’re a visitor to the area, it’s definitely something you don’t want to miss. King of Prussia is also the home of a Lockheed Martin facility, but that often goes unnoticed thanks to the massive mall. If you’re from the area, contact us today so we can help you out with whatever you may need!
Quality Vehicles King of Prussia, PA
Whether you enjoy going to the King of Prussia Mall every weekend or prefer to head outside the area’s borders and explore the surrounding area, one thing you can’t do without is a quality vehicle. The good news is that you don’t have to go very far to find a new Nissan in King of Prussia. Montgomeryville Nissan, the most reputable dealership in the area and beyond, has a great selection of vehicles for you to choose from, and its customer service is unmatched. As soon as you walk in the door, you’ll be greeted by a member of their friendly and smiling staff. If you’d like to be shown around, you’ll be given a tour of the lot and asked certain questions designed to help you clue the staff (and maybe even yourself) into what type of vehicle would be best for your needs. When the time comes, they’ll discuss financing options to help you get the best deal possible. This process is exactly why Montgomeryville Nissan is the most popular dealership in the area.
The other great thing about the dealership is its incredible inventory. For example, there’s the popular 2014 Nissan Altima SL. This beautifully designed car features a four-cylinder engine, fuel economy of 27 and 38 mpg in the city and highway, respectively, and options like navigation, blind spot warning, satellite radio, heated front seats, and more. In addition to the Altima, there’s a huge variety of Nissan vehicles like the Frontier, Leaf, Maxima, Rouge, and many others. Plus several pre-owned vehicles from different manufacturers, as well.
Once you’re ready to take a look around Montgomeryville Nissan, follow these directions from the center of King of Prussia:
- Head west on General Armstrong Road toward General Knox Drive
- Take the 1st Right onto General Knox Drive
- Turn right onto Keebler Road and drive .4 miles
- Take the 3rd left onto Allendale Road for .6 miles
- Hang a right at Wills Road and go .2 miles
- Turn right onto Mall Blvd for .5 miles
- Hop on the ramp to Penna Turnpike and go .3 miles
- Merge onto I-76 West and travel .4 miles
- Stay right at the fork and follow signs for I-276 East / I-476 / New Jersey / Allentown
- Merge onto I-276 East (which is a toll road) and drive 12.0 miles
- Get off at exit 339 toward PA-309 / Philadelphia / Ambler (also a toll road) and go .4 miles
- Merge onto Penns Turnpike Approach (toll road) and go .3 miles
- Take the Pennsylvania 309 North ramp to Ambler (partial toll road) for .4 miles
- Merge onto PA-309 North / Fort Washington Expressway and travel 6.6 miles
- Arrive at 991 Bethlehem Pike in Montgomeryville. Facility will be on the right