Call us at (888) 691-7270 to speak to a Specialist about ending your lease early!
Montgomeryville Nissan can help you purchase your vehicle at any point during your lease.
Let us assist you in securing exceptional financing terms so you can continue driving your Nissan vehicle for many good years and miles to come.
When it’s time to return your current vehicle, we want you to stay in the Montgomeryville Nissan family. Our team is committed to helping you secure a vehicle with the features and monthly payment to suit your lifestyle.
1. Is it possible to end my lease early?
A: YES! Your leased vehicle may have equity dependent on its condition and market value.
We’re interested in buying your leased vehicle. Call Montgomeryville Nissan today to schedule a complimentary, no-obligation equity appraisal.
2. Q: Do I have to return my Nissan to the dealer that I originally leased from?
A: You're welcome to return your leased vehicle right here at Montgomeryville Nissan regardless of where you took delivery! We have a large selection of New and Certified Nissan vehicles as well as a variety of pre-owned vehicles, including off-brand makes and models. If we don't have the perfect vehicle for you, we will still accept your lease turn-in with no pressure to buy from us.
3. Q: Are there benefits to returning my current Nissan and leasing a new Nissan?
A: Absolutely! Besides the benefit of having the ability to easily transition into a new Nissan model with the most up-to-date standard safety, entertainment, and technology features, there are additional benefits to continuing to lease a Nissan vehicle:
- Owner Loyalty Offers When it's time to return your current vehicle, we want you to stay in the Nissan family. Current Nissan lessees may qualify for available Loyalty Cash incentives on many new Nissan models.
- End-of-Lease Fee Waivers: To thank you for buying or leasing another Nissan, NMAC (Nissan Motor Acceptance Company) will waive up to $500 in excess wear-and-use charges and your $395 disposition fee, if applicable, on your current NMAC lease.
4. Q: Can I Certify my current Nissan and purchase it?
A: Yes! The certification process and the activation of the Nissan Certified Pre-owned benefits can be performed only by a Nissan dealership like Montgomeryville Nissan. If you’re interested in purchasing your leased vehicle and extending your vehicle warranty, please contact Montgomeryville Nissan today to review the certification program requirements!
5. Q: Should I have a pre-inspection completed prior to my lease maturing?
A: Nissan does require a vehicle inspection be performed - which is complimentary. Before your vehicle’s return date, simply contact the Alliance Inspection Management Center (AIM) at 800-253-9026 or visit their website at https://selfschedule.aiminspect.com to schedule a complimentary, but required, vehicle inspection. The inspection takes approximately 30 minutes, and can be done at Montgomeryville Nissan, your home, or your place of business. An AIM-certified inspector will provide an assessment copy of chargeable wear and use (if any), along with a Notice of Option to make repairs prior to return.
Vehicle Inspection Guide
Check out our dedicated video guide to find out more about the Nissan End-of-Lease inspection, and how to get your vehicle in top condition.
6. Q: What do I need to bring when I return my Nissan?
A: Please bring the vehicle Inspection Report (if Inspection has been performed), all keys to the vehicle and the Owner’s Manual & maintenance records, if not performed at Montgomeryville Nissan.