When you live in the Philadelphia, Lansdale, and Doylestown areas, you may often switch between city and suburban driving. Understandably, that can wear on some cars.
The Nissan Rogue has long been thought of as a versatile vehicle capable of handling all types of driving. However, Nissan has decided to take this versatility a step further in the 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport.
To give you a taste of what’s to come in this new urban crossover, our team at Montgomeryville Nissan have put together an enticing first look.
Perfect for City Living
A city isn’t always the best place to own an SUV. It’s crowded, there’s a ton of stop-and-go traffic, and it’s hard to maintain good mileage—that is exactly why the 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport was created.
Essentially, the Sport takes the original Rogue design and cuts down on the excess, making a more compact vehicle—the perfect size for a city.
Nevertheless, it preserves all the major off-roading capabilities of its predecessor. All-wheel drive is still a mainstay, and ground clearance remains impressive. No matter what your roads look like, the Rogue Sport can handle them.
As Much Technology as You Could Ask For
There are few things that can amp up your convenience more easily than technology can. The Rogue Sport is packed to the gills with a wide variety of useful gadgets.
- Active Ride Control: Your drive should be smooth. Active ride control will apply automatic brakeforce and torque control when driving over bumps to keep it that way.
- Active Trace Control: With this feature, you can easily corner sharp turns with total precision.
- Active Engine Braking: On CVT models, this function will heighten your stopping power.
For Your Convenience
- NissanConnectSM: This suite includes exceptional features like voice command and navigation.
- Siri® Eyes Free: In addition to hands-free calling, you can now enjoy hands-free texting.
Smart Safety Tech
- Lane Departure Prevention: You’ll no longer have to worry about drifting since your Rogue Sport won’t allow it.
- Intelligent Forward Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection: If someone or something were to run out in front of your car, your vehicle would detect it and quickly hit the brakes.
- High Beam Assist: Don’t worry about switching your beams—high beam assist will take care of that for you.
Get Up and Go
Though it was made to accommodate city driving, the 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport maintains all the utilitarian capabilities that make its predecessor such a great road trip vehicle.
This crossover is absolutely packed with little nooks and crannies for storage. It also includes the Divide-N-Hide® cargo system, which grants you under-floor storage for easy containment.
If you’re looking for a getaway at the drop of a hat, no worries. The Rogue Sport was built for spontaneous adventures.
When is the 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport Release Date?
If you’d like to learn more about the 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport, or would like to test one for yourself, give us a call as Montgomeryville Nissan. We’ll gladly help all Philadelphia, Lansdale, and Doylestown residents get behind the wheel. Contact us today for more information.
Learn about the 2017 Nissan Rogue in this Nissan review.