It gets better when you mix those features with extra protections, including:
- CARFAX® Vehicle History Report
- A thorough inspection
- A factory-backed Limited Warranty and protection plan
- Significant savings & easy financing
You’ll start to realize Nissan Certified Pre-Owned vehicles aren’t just the most reliable choice, but the most intelligent choice.
Nissan has confidence you can trust and assistance you can depend on. From a factory-backed limited warranty to roadside assistance, we’ll have your back for a long time to come.1,2 You’ll get a Limited Warranty1 and Emergency Roadside Assistance2 for 7 years or until you hit your 100,000th mile, whichever comes first.
In addition to your warranty and assistance, you’ll also receive:
- Battery Boost/Flat Tire Change/Fuel Delivery
- Car Rental Reimbursement3
- Trip Interruption4
- Towing Assistance2,5
We have a 167-point inspection so thorough you’ll feel confident no matter where the road takes you. Factory-trained Nissan technicians use state-of-the-art equipment to examine each aspect, interior and exterior, of a pre-owned Nissan before we even think about assigning it Certified status. Our inspection includes the following:
- Air Bags/Seat Belts
- Heating/Air Conditioning
- Tires and Wheels
- Engine/Fuel System
- Electrical system
- Road Test
Nissan’s Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty1 – provides coverage for 7 years or 100,000 miles on your vehicle’s odometer (whichever occurs first) from your vehicle’s original in-service date. Over 600 components are covered, including the following:
- Engine: Cylinder heads and all internal parts, rock covers and oil pan, valvetrain and front cover, timing chain and tensioner, oil pump and fuel pump, fuel injectors, intake and exhaust manifolds and turbocharger, flywheel, seals, and gaskets.
- Transmission and Transfer Case: Case and all internal parts, torque converter and converter housing, automatic transmission control module, transfer case and all internal parts, seals and gaskets, and electronic transmission controls.
- Drivetrain: Drive shafts, final drive housing and all internal parts, propeller shafts, universal joints, bearings, seals, and gaskets.
- Deductible: Repairs covered under this Limited Warranty are subject to a deductible of $100 per visit.
- Replacement Parts: Replacement of any part will be made with a new or remanufactured replacement part manufactured by or for Nissan for use on Nissan vehicles. If a part is not available from Nissan, Nissan may authorize an outside sourced part of like kind and quality to be used in the repair.
Emergency Roadside Assistance2 – 24-hour Toll-Free Roadside Customer Assistance Number for 7 years or 100,000 miles on your vehicle’s odometer (whichever occurs first) from your vehicle’s original in-service date. Emergency road service coverage includes minor disablements like a flat tire, dead battery, or lock-out assistance up to $100 per occurrence. Small amounts of gas can also be delivered. Towing Assistance2,3 is also available up to $100 per occurrence if a covered instance fails.
Optional Security+Plus® Extended Protection Plan – Nissan’s Security+Plus® Extended Protection covers more than 1,300 components, including: electrical, audio/video/navigation, suspension, steering, climate control system, and brakes. Optional terms of 7 years/100,000 miles(whichever occurs first) or 8 years/120,000 miles (whichever occurs first) available at additional charge. Ask your Sales Consultant about this beneficial option.
Nissan Intelligent Mobility™ – Nissan Intelligent Mobility guides everything we do. We’re using new technologies to transform cars from driving machines into assistants. Together the journey is more confident, connected, and exciting. Whether it’s cars that assist in the driving task, or highways that charge your EV as you go along, it’s all in the very near future. And that future is taking shape in the Nissan you drive today.
 7-year/100,000-mile Limited Warranty from original in-service date or 100,000 miles on the vehicle’s odometer, whichever comes first. Terms, conditions and exclusions may apply. For complete information concerning coverage, conditions and exclusions, see your nearest Nissan dealer and read the actual Limited Warranty. Any necessary replacement parts will be made using Genuine Nissan new or remanufactured parts, or Nissan-approved parts.
 Roadside Assistance/Towing Assistance provided for a period of up to 7 years from the original in-service date or 100,000 miles on the vehicle’s odometer, whichever comes first. Roadside Assistance is not a warranty and is not provided under any Nissan warranty, but is a service which is provided to you as part of the purchase of a Nissan CPO vehicle to minimize any unforeseen vehicle operation inconvenience. Potential liability is expressly limited to the listed benefits and does not extend to incidental or consequential damages such as loss of use, inconvenience, loss of pay or commercial loss.
 Vehicle will be towed to the nearest Nissan dealer or the nearest authorized repair facility. The Nissan names, logos, product names, feature names, and slogans are trademarks owned by or licensed to Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and/or its North American subsidiaries. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
 Maximum coverage of $500 per occurrence, which can be used for alternate transportation, lodging and meals. Arrangements must be made through your roadside assistant representative. Only applies if owner is over 100 miles from his/her primary residence.
 Vehicle will be towed to the nearest Nissan dealer or the nearest authorized repair facility.
CARFAX® is a registered trademark and Vehicle History Report is a trademark of Carfax, Inc.