The Nissan Rogue Sport is all about giving you an enjoyable drive with a lively performance, spacious interior, and comfortable cabin. From the Montgomeryville streets to the open road, all your travels will seem perfect.
This crossover is also incredibly smart, boasting a ton of high-end features that you will learn about in this Nissan Rogue Sport technology review. Created by the team at Montgomeryville Nissan, it highlights some of the most progressive amenities you’ll have at your fingertips every time you take your spot at the helm.
Read on, then schedule a test drive with us when you’re ready to get behind the wheel!
Rogue Sport Connectivity
Whether you’re trying to communicate with work while on the go or need to keep in touch with family and friends, the connectivity features in the Nissan Rogue Sport make it easy.
Front and center, you’ll find a 7-inch touchscreen multimedia system that will change the way you drive. This system lets you connect your smartphone via standard Apple CarPlay®, giving you streamlined and safer access to your contact list, text messaging, iTunes® library, and more. Plus, with Siri® voice control, you can do it all hands-free.
For Android users, Android Auto™ will be a godsend. With Google Maps™ for navigation and Google Assistant by your side, you can keep track of everything from your destination to your schedule with hundreds of available voice commands.
Other ways to keep connected in the Nissan Rogue Sport include:
- NissanConnect Services Skill with Amazon Alexa®
- Automatic Collision Notification
- Nissan Door to Door Navigation
- Hands-free Text Messaging Assistant
Nissan Rogue Sport Safety Technologies
Technology also makes itself known in the Rogue Sport through highly advanced driving aids that help keep you safe behind the wheel.
Utilizing progressive sensors, radars, and cameras smartly placed throughout the vehicle, these systems work together to let you know danger is present and help you avoid it all while making driving a little easier.
- Intelligent Lane Intervention: This system watches the lane markings on the road and lets you know when you have veered outside of them. It will even gently brake the vehicle to help guide you back into place.
- Traffic Sign Recognition: Stay in tune with the speed limit with this feature that uses a front-facing camera to detect road signs and their information.
- Intelligent Driver Alertness: Feeling tired? Your Nissan Rogue Sport can tell by watching your driving patterns. When it thinks you need a break, it will let you know by popping an icon to your display.
Other safety technologies available for the 2020 Rogue Sport include:
- Intelligent Around View® Monitor
- ProPILOT Assist
- Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
- Blind Spot Warning
- High Beam Assist
Experience the 2020 Nissan Rogue Sport Technology Suite Today
Though we have covered a lot of the forward-thinking technology systems available for this intelligent crossover, there are still plenty more to discover.
To do so, schedule a test drive at Montgomeryville Nissan! We’re always happy to help drivers elevate their trips in the area.