When you’re searching for the perfect car for your commutes around Montgomeryville, PA, it takes a bit of research. You not only have to decide which model is right for you but also which trim level.
Here at Montgomeryville Nissan, we want to make the car- research and -buying process as easy and informative as possible for our drivers. That’s why we’ve created this handy breakdown of the Nissan Rogue Sport trim levels, so you can feel confident the vehicle you’re purchasing meets all your needs. Contact us today for more information.
Exploring the Rogue Sport Trim Levels
There are three available trim levels for the Rogue Sport: S, SV, and SL. Here, we’ll dive into the different technology, powertrain, and comfort features you can expect to find within each.
The base trim level for the Nissan Rogue Sport is the S.
- The S includes standard entertainment technology features, such as the NissanConnect® 7-inch touch-screen display system with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ integration.
- You’ll also get standard Blind Spot Warning, which helps you merge with confidence by alerting you when a vehicle is entering your blind spots.
- The standard Rear Cross Traffic Alert system helps you back up with ease by letting you know when the coast is clear.
Over in the Nissan Rogue Sport SV:
- The exterior features 17-inch aluminum-alloy wheels with black center caps.
- Inside, you’ll be able to find the perfect driving position thanks to the 8-way power driver’s seat, which includes 2-way lumbar support.
- The standard Intelligent Lane Intervention system helps you stay securely in the center of your lane by alerting you when it senses your vehicle drifting.
- The standard Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection helps you avoid or mitigate collisions by applying brake pressure in the event of an emergency.
In the final trim level, the SL, you’ll find:
- The exterior equipped with slightly larger 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels.
- There’s a touch of luxury added to the interior with the standard leather-appointed seats.
- When it comes to safety features, the ProPILOT Assist system helps maintain a safe distance behind vehicles traveling in front of you. It can even bring the Nissan Rogue Sport to a full stop when necessary and apply corrective steering to help you stay in the center of your lane.
- The Intelligent Around View® Monitor displays a 360-degree bird’s-eye view of your vehicle, so you’re fully aware of your surroundings.
Test Drive the Nissan Rogue Sport!
We hope our Nissan Rogue Sport trim levels review has helped you narrow down which one is the perfect choice for your lifestyle. The only way to ultimately decide which model is right for your commutes around Montgomeryville, PA, is by coming down to Montgomeryville Nissan and taking them for a test drive.
For more information, call or stop by today!