There’s no doubt that in recent years the Nissan Sentra has developed into one of the most popular small sedans on the market. And when Philadelphia, Lansdale, and Doylestown drivers go shopping for theirs, they’ll have six different trim levels to choose from.
To help you decide which 2017 Nissan Sentra trim level is right for you, our team at Montgomeryville Nissan has put together this helpful guide.
2017 Nissan Sentra Trim Levels: The S
It’s fitting that the Sentra S starts off the 2017 Nissan Sentra trim level lineup. It’s got enough performance, safety, and comfort to lay a firm groundwork for everything that’s to come. Let’s check out its highlights now.
Sentra S Performance Specs
The 2017 Nissan Sentra S comes equipped with a 1.8L 4-cylinder engine capable of generating 130 HP. A 6-speed manual transmission also comes standard to the vehicle.
To ensure that the S is able to maintain 35 MPG highway and 27 MPG city,1 it has been built with efficient features like the continuously variable valve timing control system and the electronic drive-by-wire throttle.
The Nissan Sentra may be considered a “small” sedan, but it still offers plenty of space for five passengers. In total, you’ll have 95.9 cubic feet to make use of, as well as a 15.1 cubic foot trunk.
With remote keyless entry, you can unlock your car from afar. Then, settling into the 6-way manually adjustable cloth driver’s seat you’ll have several different amenities at your fingertips. For instance, you can connect phones using Bluetooth®, or with the USB port or auxiliary jack.
Sentra S Safety Features
There’s a good reason why the 2017 Nissan Sentra has been named a TOP SAFETY PICK by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. This vehicle skillfully blends a rigid safety structure with technologies such as vehicle dynamics control and the traction control system.
The Zone body comes standard in the Sentra. This body includes several reinforcements that can both absorb and deflect collision forces such as the front and rear crumple zones, hood buckling creases, and the pipe-style steel side-door guard beams.
Remaining Nissan Sentra Trim Levels
If you think the Nissan Sentra S looks good, then you’ll really appreciate what the rest of the 2017 Nissan Sentra trim levels bring to the table. To give you a good picture, we’ll focus on the highlights of what each trim adds.
The SV Adds
- Standard Xtronic CVT®
- Active understeer control
- Rearview monitor
- Advanced Drive-Assist Display®
- Push button ignition
- Siri® Eyes Free
- Six speakers
The SR Adds
- Rear disc brakes
- LED low-beam projector headlights with LED accents
- Rear spoiler with integrated LED brake light
- Dual power heated outside mirrors with LED turn signal indicators
- Heated front seats
- Premium sport cloth seat trim
The SR Turbo Adds
- 1.6L direct injection gasoline (DIG™) turbocharged 4-cylinder engine
- 11.7-inch vented front disc brakes with upgraded brake pads
- Tuned suspension and steering
- Power sliding glass moonroof with tilt feature
The SL Adds
- Fog lights
- NissanConnectSM with navigation and mobile apps
- 5.8-inch color touchscreen
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- 6-way power adjustable driver’s seat with leather trim
- Heated front seats
- Blind spot warning with rear cross traffic alert
The NISMO® Adds
- NISMO-tuned suspension with tunes spring and dampening rates
- LED daytime running lights
- NISMO front grille and badging
- NISMO sport front seats with bolsters, synthetic suede trim, and signature red stitching
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
Learn More About the 2017 Nissan Sentra Trim Levels
If any of these 2017 Nissan Sentra trim levels sounds interesting to you, then your next step will be to get behind the wheel. All Philadelphia, Lansdale, and Doylestown drivers can schedule a test drive by contacting our team at Montgomeryville Nissan today!
1 Fuel economy based on targeted 2017 EPA fuel economy estimates for 2017 Sentra®. EPA data not available at time of publication. Targeted 2017 fuel economy estimates:
• 27 city MPG / 35 hwy MPG / 30 combined MPG for 2017 Sentra S equipped with Manual Transmission
• 29 city MPG / 37 hwy MPG / 32 combined MPG for 2017 Sentra S, SV, SR, SL equipped with CVT Transmission
• 26 city MPG / 32 hwy MPG / 28 combined MPG for 2017 Sentra SR Turbo
• 25 city MPG / 31 hwy MPG / 27 combined MPG for NISMO® equipped with Manual Transmission
• 27 city MPG / 33 hwy MPG / 29 combined MPG for 2017 Sentra SR Turbo
• 25 city MPG / 30 hwy MPG / 27 combined MPG for NISMO equipped with CVT Transmission
Estimates based on Nissan internal testing results, subject to EPA confirmation. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions – use for comparison only.