Nissan Rogue Technology
What are you looking for in your next ride to take through the streets of Philadelphia, Lansdale, and Doylestown? Some drivers prefer stunning performance, while others favor more generous interior space. If you’re a fan of automotive technology, however, Nissan vehicles have always had some of the best.
The Nissan commitment to advanced technology is especially apparent in their new Nissan Rogue. While this versatile crossover has reliable performance and a spacious interior as well, its technology takes its features to the next level. Learn all about the Nissan Rogue technology and discover how it’ll fit with your needs. Contact us today for more information.
Nissan Intelligent Mobility™
One of the most impressive technological features of this crossover is the Nissan Intelligent Mobility™ system. You’ll notice it from the second you sit down inside, thanks to the full-color touchscreen monitor that measures at a full seven inches.
- This system comes equipped with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™, so you can connect your smartphone to the Nissan Rogue easier than ever before.
- That connection grants access to essential apps like messaging, calling, music, and navigation.
- The Rogue also features an Advanced Driver-Assist® Display located on the instrumentation panel. This 5-inch color display sits between the gauges and shows essential information, all in your line of sight.
- This information includes tire pressure, music track details, turn-by-turn directions, and safety alerts.
With the new Nissan Rogue, it’s easier than ever for your crossover to join the internet of things in your life.
- The NissanConnect ®feature allows compatibility with both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant™.
- By using either of those services from a compatible smartphone, you can remotely control certain aspects of the Rogue just by using your voice. That means remote control over your door locks, headlights, and even starting and stopping the engine.
- This system also allows for improved emergency response in the case of an accident. With Automatic Collision Notification, NissanConnect® will call for help automatically in the case of a severe accident or airbag deployment.
- For less severe issues, NissanConnect® also offers a Roadside Assistance service you can use to get someone to your location with a new tire or a tank of gas.
Nissan ProPILOT Assist
The new Rogue is so advanced, it can even do some of the driving for you with the ProPILOT Assist system. Nissan ProPILOT can take care of some aspects of driving automatically in low-risk and low-speed scenarios.
- It will maintain your speed, but will hit the brakes for you to maintain a safe distance from any vehicles in front of you.
- It can even scan road markers and help you stay in your lane automatically, unless you signal.
- With Automatic Emergency Braking, your Rogue will automatically hit the brakes if an imminent collision is detected ahead. This works when you’re reversing as well, thanks to the Rear Automatic Braking with Rear Sonar System.
Test Drive the Nissan Rogue
While the Nissan Rogue technology is certainly impressive, it’s just one small aspect of everything this crossover has to offer. To learn more about the Rogue vehicle’s numerous features, you’ll have to see it for yourself. If you live in the Philadelphia, Lansdale, or Doylestown areas, you can do just that at Montgomeryville Nissan. Schedule your test drive today!